As I sorted and transferred my old files to a new computer this past week I put all of the router files I had created for the new house in one place. I was surprised to see that there were more than 200 files so far. I haven’t figured out how many pieces we have routed but it is many times the two hundred files.
This past week we began installation of the big crown moldings we made a while back. The backs were first hollowed out to accommodate the Heico LED modules. The moldings looked very cool as they were installed.
The many pieces are quickly coming together in the house. It is just a matter of weeks now until we will move in at last!
Share our content!