From Disneyland to The Mall of America, Precision Board Plus HDU Model Board or modeling board (also referred to as Sign Board or Foam Board) has been used to build and sculpt some truly amazing creations. Our Model Board cuts, routes and carves like light weight wood and is capable of achieving intricate detail, yet it is more durable so your creations will be enjoyed by generations to come. From rugged and simple to intricate and elegant, Precision Board Plus HDU Model Board is easily machined, carved or media blasted to create the design of your choice.
Creative Ideas For Precision Board Plus Model Board
- Theme Park Creations
- Architectural Fixtures
- Topographical Models
- Architectural Models
Our product is only limited by your imagination. Check out our Sign & Model Gallery for examples of what others have created and perhaps for a little inspiration.
Precision Board Plus Model Board Features
- Less Dust- More Chips for a better working environment. View our sand blasting, carving and routing tips
- Environmentally Friendly- assists in meeting LEED requirements for obtaining USGBC and ICC 700-2008 building requirements
- Lasts much longer than wood. View our written Life of Sign Warranty.
- Custom bonded carving blocks – fast
- Closed Cell Structure- Won’t absorb anything
- Will not crack, rot or peel from outside exposure
- Meets flammability requirements of ASTM D-1692-74 Burn Test, Far 2.5 and Mil P26514
Easily Bonded for Large and Complex Models
Precision Board Plus Model Board blocks and sheets can be bonded into the general shape of your model or sculpture to get you closer to your final shape, saving time and material. Or save even more time by letting us do the bonding for you. Learn more about our Custom Bonding Service. Our PBLT line HDU Model Board is available in the widest range of densities to meet the specifications and budget of your model project.
Coastal Enterprises offers a full line of companion products specifically designed for Precision Board Plus HDU Model Board to assist with your project. Check out our Adhesives, Primers & Fillers, Textures & Coatings.
Share our content!