Some projects, particularly those we do for ourselves can seem to take forever. We’ve been slowly but steadily working on finishing all of the details on the new house, which we moved into more than two years ago. Inside we have things pretty much wrapped up but on the outside there was a little more to do. The last area that needed it’s trim was the giant front window. We did the decorative concrete work, which needed to be done first, early last summer. The big projects of last year meant everything was then set aside until they were done. Last month I finally built the routing files and let the MultiCam do it’s magic. On rainy fall days I’ve had the painters busy in the shop doing the base coats and glazes between paying projects. But there haven’t been many rainy days. This week the last of the painting was at last done. It was time to get the trim into place. We brought out the scaffolding and set to work. In a couple of hours the trim was up and finished at last.
Finished at last
Published with permission from precisionboard.blogspot.com. Source.