complex pub sign Archives - Coastal Enterprises
Go to top
Tag: complex pub sign
28 Nov

Complex pub sign – part four

I forgot to grab screen captures of the small bottom oval but it was a flat relief, modified with a second layer using the dome tool. Then the 'Q' was added to the top of that with a 0.15" height. It was then merged highest with the previous base relief.

26 Nov

Complex pub sign – part one

Last week I received a request to build a file for another pub sign for the same fellow I did some for a while back. It is not often I build files that I do not design and route but Dave's work is just so fine and challenging that I find it hard to resist. Dave is in the process of building a new building to house a router of his own