- We are now putting together the agenda for the three day Denver Workshop in mid-September where I will be presenting along with Jeff Harman and Thad Staples. We’ll be covering everything from basics through fully dimensional pieces. There will also be plenty of hands-on in the evenings including how we finish our pieces. It promises to be a great workshop. I’ll be doing some sessions on designing and marketing as well. If you are interested in attending this workshop don’t wait too long. It’s going to fill. The information and links are below…
CNC Workshops | CNC Training WorkshopsEnRoute 5 Workshop
The 2015Workshop Series
EnRoute Workshop Schedule for 2015
• Denver, CO VIP event Sept 16-18*
• Hackensack NJ, October 8-9 @ Multicam Technology Center
• Anaheim, CA, December 3-4 @ Multicam Technology Center
*Meet the EnRoute developers at this special 3 Day “EnRoute Pro” event in Denver, CO. This will be a more advanced, three day class focused on 3D surfacing, carving and texture creation specifically for the sign and woodworking industries. Dan Sawatzky will also be in attendance and showing his magic.
“The EnRoute workshop was worth every cent. The instructors patiently relayed, in detail, every aspect of EnRoute’s 2.5D, 3D, Rapid Texture techniques and the many other functions of Enroute. I am now able to take advantage of the tremendous features provided in the software. Thanks Enroute!”
– Henry from H & S Marine Plastics, New York/New Jersey Workshop Attendee
Space is limited, so register early to guarantee your seat. It’s $995 to attend a 2-day class or $1,295 to attend the EnRoute Pro 3-day class, but you save $200 when you register 30 days before the event. Attendees from 2014 save $300 when you register 30 days before the class.
To register, contact Terri Wright
1800.229.9066 x114 or EnRouteSales@ThinkSAi.com
Bring your own computer and follow along on your PC with a demo version of EnRoute we’ll provide. No key required.
Share our content!