FSC-360 WB HDU Filler
FSC-360 WB is a water based crack filling and repair material specifically formulated for use on Precision Board High Density Urethane (HDU). It also works well on wood, metal, and adheres to most plastics. FSC-360 WB Filler dries quickly and sands easily. Use FSC-360 WB Filler for repairing scrapes, holes, or any type of damage. FSC-360 WB Filler works well in conjunction with FSC-88 WB Primer and Filler. Complete all repairs with FSC-360 WB Filler prior to final primer/putty application. For complete surface filling, use FSC-88 WB primer/filler.
FSC-360 WB HDU Filler Features
- Quickly repairs surface damage on PBLT or PBHT
- Adheres to wood, metal and most plastics
- Drys fast and is easily sanded
Quick tips for using FSC-360 WB HDU Filler
- Repair all scrapes, holes and cracks with FSC-360 WB HDU Filler prior to priming with FSC-88 Primer.
- Make sure surface is clean.
- Apply after sandblasting is complete.
- Apply with a Putty knife working into surface. “Wet out” Precision Board with first application.
- Apply in lifts 1/8” to ¼” and allow to dry 30 to 45 minutes between lifts
- Finish sand with 120 grit sandpaper. Drying can be accelerated by allowing a large shop fan to blow across surface..
- Allow to dry completely. FSC-360 WB HDU Filler is compatible with a all types of finish primers and paints