PB Hard Coat
PB Hard Coat HDU Protective Coating
PB Hard Coat HDU Protective Coating is a two component system comprised of a dry mixture and a liquid resin. When mixed, it becomes a very easy to use thick coating that can be finished into any desired texture. PB Hard Coat can be applied to any thickness and dries to a rock hard protective coating in about 2 hours. PB Hard Coat is non flammable and non hazardous.
PB Hard Coat Features
- Dries to a rock hard protective coating in approximately 2 hrs – depending on thickness.
- Create authentic looking texture like stone and wood grain
- Compatible with all types of paints and primers
- Fun to work with.
Quick tips for using PB Hard Coat HDU Protective Coating
- Mix three parts of dry mixture to one part liquid resin until consistency of smooth paste. Change application surface by increasing or decreasing liquid resin.
- Make sure surfaces are clean
- Apply with trowel, painters mitt or hopper gun, etc. Work into entire surface to be coated to achieve complete wet out for good adhesion.
- Texturing should begin immediately after application. PB Hard Coat can be smooth troweled, skip troweled, hand shaped or “drawn” to create desired texture effect (stippling, stone, wood grain,etc.)
- Mist with water if surface becomes over worked.
- Allow to dry completely before painting